Congratulations to our 2019 Scholarship Award Recipients: Taitelynn Jensen and Jordan Whalen!
Thank you to all our applicants!
Student Loans at FECU
Federated Employees Credit Union offers an alternative to government guaranteed student loans. If your government financial aid isn't enough to cover the cost of your post-secondary education, or if you don't qualify, this loan can will help you with your education expenses.
- Students enrolled in post-secondary education are eligible
- Borrow up to $5,000 per student per school year (July 1 to June 30), $20,000 maximum
- The interest rate will be .5% below the index (prime rate) as of July 1 each year, with a minimum interest rate of 4%
- Interest only payments if you are enrolled as a full-time student
- Parent or Legal Guardian co-signer required
- There are no pre-payment penalties
- Automatic payment options are available
To apply for an FECU student loan, simply complete the Online Loan Application.
Scholarship applications for the 2019/2020 school year will begin being accepted July 1, 2019.
FECU will donate $1 to the Federated Challenge® for every funded loan!
Published Date:April 22, 2019