A good education is the key to a bright future — and we want to help you get to that future. If your government financial aid isn't enough to cover the cost of your education, or if you don't qualify for the government guaranteed loans, one of our student loans can help you with some of your education expenses.
- Students enrolled in post-secondary education are eligible
- Borrow up to $5,000 per student per school year, $25,000 maximum
- Interest rate 0.5 percent below the index (prime rate) as of July 1 each year, minimum rate of 4 percent
- Interest-only payments if borrower is enrolled as a full-time student
- Parent or legal guardian co-signer required
- No pre-payment penalties
- Automatic payment available