Use your money when you need it. Prefer to write a traditional paper check? No problem. Rather use a debit card when you make your purchases or at an ATM? We’ve got you covered. Your money will grow with a competitive dividend rate in a Federated Employee's Credit Union checking account, too.
- VISA® debit card
- Overdraft line of credit up to $1,000
- No minimum balance requirement
- No minimum to open
- Unlimited check writing
- First box of 150 duplicate checks free
- Dividends that are compounded daily and paid monthly
- E-statements (required with a checking account)
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit capture
- Free bill pay
- Free check copies in online banking for the previous 12 months
Free ATM transactions are available at Hometown Federal Credit Union drive-thru ATMs, Kwik Trip, and HyVee, in Owatonna and Faribault, Minnesota, and all CO-OP Financial Services Network and Allpoint Network ATMs nationwide.
NOTE: Please visit Fee Schedule for fee information and disclosures.