You can’t start financial education too early. Helping children understand the value of savings and spending wisely will pay off as they grow.
Use this area to find games, fun activities, websites, and information about money for kids and youth. You will find links to information on how to save money, what to think about when shopping and buying, and how to budget or plan so you’ll have enough money when you need it.
Kids (3-12 years old)
- FirstGov for Kids - A safe place online where kids can create, play, and learn
- United States Mint - Find out all about the United States Mint for kids
- TreasuryDirect for Kids - Find out all about the US Treasury for kids
Youth (13-18 years old)
- Teen Resource Bureau - Financial information for teens written by teens
- Practical Money Skills for Life - Put your financial skills to test with various fun interactive games
- LifeSmarts - National program helping high school students learn about consumer issues
- Young America Saves - Information to help teens save money and build wealth
- Jump Start! - Take this quiz to see if you're ready to live on your own
NOTE: Federated Employees Credit Union provides third party links for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content or security on third party sites.