1. When you opt-in to the Federated Employees Credit Union Text Banking Service (the “Service” or “SMS Service”), we will send you an SMS message to confirm your sign-up.
2. This Service is used to send you notifications about various banking services Federated Employees Credit Union (“FECU” or “us” or “we”) provides to its members, including, but not limited to, balance information, transaction history, credit card payments, and transferring money between accounts.
3. You can cancel the SMS Service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 888-380-0814. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 888-380-0814. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
5. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile.
Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
6. Enabling Text Banking alerts opts you in to receive promotional or any other text messages from Federated Employees Credit Union. To participate in text messaging, you must have SMS/text messaging enabled on your phone. Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
7. For all questions about the Services provided by this text banking, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. If you have any questions regarding privacy, please read our Privacy Disclosure (pdf).