At FECU*, we partnered with Servion Mortgage to handle your home mortgage. If you are purchasing a home or want to refinance to take advantage of low rates, you can apply with our partners at Servion. Our partners at Servion (NMLS #1037) will help you determine which loan might work best for you, and guide you through the rest of the process.
Current Mortgage Rates
To calculate an estimated rate and to get additional information visit our Mortgage Toolbox.
First Mortgage Resources:
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete a loan application by visiting Servion mortgage website
- Click apply, create a new account or login, and complete your loan application
- Servion loan officer reviews your application and within 24 hours, and a Servion loan officer will reach out to you with your pre-approval or more information
- With an approval, you will begin looking for a home
- Purchase agreement is signed and remaining documentation is collected
- Your loan moves to Servion processing department and begins to process
- Your loan then goes to Servion Closing Department and your closing date is scheduled
*Home mortgages not available in Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia, and Washington DC.
This information is intended to provide general information regarding available loans only. It should not be considered legal or expert tax advice regarding your specific circumstances. Home mortgage services are provided by The Servion Group, a third party wholly independent from FECU. Consult a qualified professional with questions regarding the topics herein. © 2020 Federated Employees Credit Union