Federated Employees Credit Union offers free personal Checking accounts that are convenient and have many benefits for all members of FECU.
- All checking accounts offer VISA® Debit Cards including a reward program
- Access ATM’s nationwide to make cash withdrawals and transfers
- Overdraft line of credit up to $1,000
- No minimum balance requirement to open a checking account
- Unlimited check writing and receive your first box of 150 duplicate checks for free
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly
- E-statements (required with a checking account)
- Free online banking
- Free Mobile Banking with mobile deposit capture
- Free bill pay
- Free check copies in online banking for the previous 12 months
FECU checking accounts are available to children 14 years old and older. Joint parental ownership is required until the child turns 18 years old.
Here are some steps to help ease of the process of changing to a new checking account.
- Open a FECU checking account with the following forms:
- Enroll in FECU Online Banking app.
- Prepare a list of everything that is automatically deducted from your prior checking account and debit card. This is also a great way to re-evaluate your budget!
- Change your direct deposit with your employer. If you are a Federated Insurance employee, you can log into MySource to change your direct deposit to FECU.
- Once your direct deposit has started in your new FECU checking account, start changing your automatic deductions and payments to the new account.
- Login to Online Banking to manage your new account.
Published Date:September 01, 2020
Categories: Featured Products and Services