FECU Tax Documents
As you prepare for tax season FECU would like to remind you of the following:
- You will NOT receive a 1099 if you have earned less than $10.00 total in interest on your savings, money market, and certificate accounts in 2018.
- You will NOT receive a 1098 if you have paid less than $600.00 total in interest on your loans (1098 forms only apply to Home Equity, Home Improvement, and Student Loans) in 2018.
- You should receive your 1098/1099 by the end of January.
You can always check the interest (paid and earned) on your accounts in Online Banking.
- Simply log into Online Banking
- Hover over the “Accounts” tab
- Click on “Year to Date”
- Your current and previous year’s interest totals will be at the bottom of the page
- There is a small print icon in the upper, right corner if you would like a copy for your records.
You can also refer to your December 2018 statement for your interest paid and earned in 2018.
Members Save on TurboTax, the Tax Software That Has You Covered
The tax laws have changed, but TurboTax is up to date on the latest tax laws and guarantees 100% accurate calculations, so you can be confident your taxes are done right to get your biggest possible refund. For a limited time, as a credit union member, you can save up to $15 on TurboTax federa software products. Start today and save!
- Searches over 350 deductions. TurboTax finds every deduction and credit you qualify for, so you don’t miss a thing.
- Get a head start on your taxes. Snap a photo of your W-2 or import it into TurboTax from over 1 million companies. Either way, you’ll save time and get a jump start on your tax return.
- Expert review of your return. With TurboTax Live, you can have a live CPA or EA by your side to answer questions and review your tax return.
Visit Turbo Tax Online for product guarantees and other important information. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Published Date:November 29, 2018