Do you have your 2020 summer planned out? Has it changed due to COVID-19? This pandemic is an opportunity to re-think and prioritize our goals and activities for our families. It will be here soon and this is the time to check off a few things on your bucket list. Here are some of the top activities you can consider in adding into your bucket list if it is in your budget for 2020:
- Get a boat and spend your time on the open water fishing or relaxing with your closest family or friends.
- Is a side by side recreational vehicle in your future? Side by Sides are a great way to get away and still practice social distancing.
- Do you like the thrill of speed? Get a speed boat and learn how to water ski or even knee board!
- Get an ATV take an adventure or just to clear your head. Did you know they make them for youth also?
- Did you know by driving a motorcycle you can have a better mental outlook? This is only one of many reasons to consider owning a motorcycle
- Want the thrill of being on the open water, but don’t like boating? Buy yourself a jet ski and see how many different lakes you can visit.
- As campgrounds begin to open, maybe you need a home away from home. Visit campgrounds around your area in your new camper.
Published Date:May 20, 2020
Categories: News and Promotions