How Will You Pay For College?
Paying for college is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll ever make. Be smart; borrow from your credit union, a not-for-profit financial institution. Rest assured we’ll be with you every step of the way – with your best interest always in mind.
Federated Employees Credit Union offers an alternative to government guaranteed student loans. If your government financial aid isn't enough to cover the cost of your post-secondary education, or if you don't qualify, this loan can will help you with your education expenses.
Students enrolled in post-secondary education are eligible.
- Borrow up to $5,000 per student per school year (July 1 to June 30), $20,000 maximum
- The interest rate will be 0.5% below the index (prime rate) as of July 1 each year, with a minimum interest rate of 4%.
- Interest only payments if you are enrolled as a full-time student
- Parent or Legal Guardian co-signer required
- There are no pre-payment penalties
- Automatic payment options are available
To apply, simply complete the Online Loan Application.
FECU will donate $1 to the Federated Challenge for every funded loan!
Published Date:July 29, 2019