It's the time of year to start your fall projects. Have you been dreaming of a new bathroom, new flooring or simply just need some extra funds? A low-rate Home Equity Loan or variable-rate Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) allows you to affordably accomplish your goals and dreams.
There are many ways you can use a Home Equity loan or HELOC:
- Home improvement/renovations
- Education expenses
- Medical expenses
- Debt Consolidation
There are many benefits that come along with a home equity loan or HELOC:
- Borrow up to 90 percent of the equity in your home (equity is determined by FECU guidelines)
- There are no closing costs or fees in most circumstances
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible terms
- Automatic payment options are available
- Tax deductions may be available, FECU recommends consulting a tax advisor for more information*
To apply, complete our online application and please include a copy of your most recent property tax statement, a paystub for each borrower, and homeowner's insurance information. Terms and conditions of loans may vary based on applicant's credit history. Rates subject to change. Other conditions may apply.
*This information is intended to provide general information regarding available loans only. It should not be considered legal or expert tax advice regarding your specific circumstances. Consult a qualified professional with questions regarding the topics herein. © 2021 Federated Employees Credit Union.
Published Date:September 01, 2021
Categories: Featured Products and Services