As you prepare for tax season FECU would like to remind you of the following:
- You will not receive a 1099 if you have earned less than $10.00 total in interest on your savings, money market, and certificate accounts in 2020
- You will NOT receive a 1098 if you have paid less than $600.00 total in interest on your loans (1098 forms only apply to Home Equity, Home Improvement, and Student loans) in 2020
You can always check the interest (paid & earned) on your accounts in Online Banking!
- Simply login to Online Banking at www.fedecu.com
- Hover over the “Accounts” tab
- Click on “Year to Date”
- Your current & previous year’s interest totals will be at the bottom of the page
- There is a small print icon in the upper, right corner if you would like a copy for your records
You can also refer to your December 2020 statement for your interest paid and earned in 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact FECU at firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 455-5430.
Published Date:January 19, 2021
Categories: News and Promotions