This account offers you easy and convenient access to your money. Features include:
- VISA® Debit Card*
- Overdraft Line of Credit up to $1000
- No minimum balance requirement, no minimum to open
- Unlimited check writing
- First box of 150 duplicate checks free
- Dividends that are compounded daily and paid monthly
- E-Statements (Required with a checking account)
- Free Online Banking
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- Free Bill Pay
- Free check copies in Online Banking for the previous 12 months
*Free ATM transactions at Kwik Trip, HyVee, Hometown Federal Credit Union Drivethru ATMs in Owatonna and Faribault,MN, and all CO-OP Financial Services Network and Allpoint Network ATMs nationwide.
To open a checking account with the Federated Employees Credit Union, you will need to complete the forms below, print, sign, and return it to us.
- Checklist for Opening a Checking Account
- New Account (if you are not currently a member of the Credit Union)
- Account Change Form (if you are currently a member of the Credit Union)
- E-Statement Authorization
Already Have A Checking Account Elsewhere? Want To Close It and Switch Today? It’s Easy!
If you already have a checking account and choose to close it, switching your Checking Account to a credit union Checking Account is simple! Just fill out the forms below and return them to the appropriate businesses.
Request to change Direct Deposit Form (Some employers might require different forms. For Federated Insurance employees, go to MySource online).
Request to Close Checking Account Form (Do not close the account until all the checks you have written have cleared and until you confirm any automatic deposits and/or withdrawals have been switched to your credit union account.)
Request to Change Automatic Payment Form