Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Award Recipients:
Julia Haarstad and Ryan Emanuelson
Thank you to all our applicants!
Student Loans at FECU:
Federated Employees Credit Union offers an alternative to government guaranteed student loans. If your government financial aid isn't enough to cover the cost of your post-secondary education, or if you don't qualify, this loan can will help you with your education expenses. Applications accepted starting July 1st for the 2018/2019 school year.
- Students enrolled in post secondary education are eligible
- Borrow up to $5,000 per student per school year (July 1 to June 30), $20,000 maximum
- The interest rate will be .5% below the index (prime rate) as of July 1 each year, with a minimum interest rate of 4%.
- Interest only payments if you are enrolled as a full-time student
- Parent or Legal Guardian co-signer required
- There are no pre-payment penalties
- Automatic payment options are available