What is a refinance?
- You can refinance one of your current loans financed at another lender into a new loan with FECU. Choosing to refinance can possibly give you a lower interest rate, which may result in lower monthly payments.
What can I refinance with FECU?
- Auto Loans
- Recreational Vehicles Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Personal Loans
What are the benefits of refinancing?
- Automatic payment options are available
- Finance up to 100 percent of NADA retail value*
- Competitive Interest Rates
- No pre-payment penalties
- Get an even better interest rate with our Relationship Pricing opportunities
- 24 Hour turnaround
- Flexible terms*
- Online Applications including E-Signing
If I’m not a member, can I refinance with you?
- If you are qualified for Savings/Membership , you can refinance with us.
Ready to get started?
*Additional conditions apply. Terms and conditions of loans may vary based on applicant's credit history. Federated Employees Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration. NCUA insures deposits up to $250,000.
Published Date:October 01, 2021
Categories: Featured Products and Services